Even though people have been so seriously misled about the thug that Trayvon Martin had become.
It’s too bad they won’t be finding out about the Community Relations Service flooding Orlando with activists right after the Trayvon Martin shooting to rev up the racism narrative.
After listening to the judge badger George Zimmerman about whether or not he was going to testify before the defense was finished, it seems to me that there is much justification to declare a mistrial and start all over. It wasn’t the first time she’s questioned him in that manner, and she should not be questioning Zimmerman directly and ignoring his lawyers. Very disrespectful, and very unbecoming for a judge.
I gather that some of her rulings have been thrown out by a higher court. Not surprising.
- #TrayvonGate: How the U.S. Justice Department Abetted a Legal Lynching (theothermccain.com)
- Racial politics supported by State power come down on George Zimmerman (legalinsurrection.com)
- Judge In Zimmerman Case Pressured by Obama Administration? (rinf.com)
- Zimmerman Trial Update: Trayvon Martin Texts on Buying Guns to Be Introduced by Defense (news.softpedia.com)
- Zimmerman judge says no to text messages, animation as evidence in trial (miamiherald.com)